Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Hope you're having a good morning @Meowmy 💗

Hi Everyone

I love this thread. It’s a great chance to celebrate what makes me happy.

Further to my post last week…

I’m grateful to have permanent employment in a job I really like.  I’m also grateful to have a team of people who are dedicated and I genuinely care about. They’re good people.

And now I’m grateful to be happily take a weeks break for a trip overseas. An itinerary that’s packed. And the prospect of sharing it all with my closest friend.

I feel terribly spoilt and indulgent. But I also know that I’ve worked hard to make sure I’m stable for all of this. And that I’ve earned it.

Wow that's great news on all fronts @Delicatessen 

You'll have to tell us about your walks when you get back

@amber22 hello Amber and everyone. I am grateful that the work week ended on a good note. And my mood is reasonably stable. Have a good evening.

Good evening @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Dimity @Delicatessen @amber22 @tonys @hanami @tyme @Paperdaisy @Appleblossom @maddison @ShiningStar @Snowie and all forumites here. Thanks for sharing all of the things you’re each grateful for! I 💗the gratitude posts you put up @Shaz51 ! I really need to get back into doing this as it was something I had to do each day as part of my recent PARCS admission last month and I did enjoy it. I think I’ll also look at purchasing a gratitude journal as well to make this a daily habit!

As for me, I’m grateful for the following things tonight:

- The local library being open until 9 tonight as I had to go there to charge my phone when the power went out at my place at 7pm tonight. It was finally restored at 9:15.

- Having some balls of wool to knit my charity blanket with my knitting needles at the library tonight to fill in time!

- My car with fuel in it to get both my housemate and I to the library from our house 

- My cat Mitz who was glad to see me when I returned home from the library 

- My mobile phone so I was able to contact my sister to let her know where I was and to contact the power company to check on the power outage situation

- Having enough money in my bank account to pay for dinner (pizza from a local place) as we couldn’t cook dinner due to the power outage.

That’s all from me tonight! Enjoy the rest of the night!

Judi9877☺️💐

@Judi9877    Well I can tell straight off your a real trooper,   thanks for  putting that Up

Hope its   O  k  if I hand my limp home work in.   Bit  Late

Every ones really painted this thread In really bright colours  already.     And I'm a pretty lucky fella as it happens.

So all thats left for me to add is,  I'm grateful for my dreams,  and that I  always wake remembering  them,  and find joy  escaping in day dreams.  

I'm  also so glad  I don't dwell   too much in the 'hopes and aspirations' 

cloud.     Not that smart.

so my worst disappointment  these days,  is an empty yabby net. . .    

and I'm grateful to those who are tolerant of my disabilities and short  comings. 

Did piece called,  . . the poor mans poem, .  .   a few weeks ago.      Oh  boy,   I  wish I put here instead.       

Very best wishes and thanks to all that pilot this thread.  .  .    tonys  moon base 1

Great news @Judi9877 

To be able to find so many positives and be grateful for so many things is wonderful/

It is great that you can look at the positives in so many things.

I hope today has been a great day for you 💜💜

R.png

hello @Snowie , @tonys , @Judi9877 , @Meowmy , @Dimity , @Appleblossom , @StuF , @Sophia1 , @Determined , @Smc , @tyme , @Captain24 , @Birdofparadise8 , @Eve7 , @Bow , @BlueBay , @Oaktree , @Jacques , @Bill16 , @Meowmy , @Zoe7 , @Paperdaisy , @FloatingFeather , @hanami , @amber22 , @Exoplanet , @Former-Member , @TAB , @Aniela , @pinklollipop15 , @BPDSurvivor , @ShiningStar , @SmilingGecko , @Emelia8 , @Peri , 

today I am grateful that we can clean our parents walls and ceilings even though it was hot work and then able to relax this afternoon xxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it all went okay @Shaz51 

all done now @TAB , will not have to clean again for a lonnggg while i hope 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance